Saturday, April 3, 2010

blogger's life







assamualaikum...
such a very pleasant evening...something has made me to do blogging...my friends said that blogging is fun! a sophisticated channel to express yourself best...to be shared with public...to share your thinking, your personal experiences,advices, stories, quotes, so as to create new friends...
i will start off with a brief introduction of myself...
my name is muhammad asyraf bin shariffuddin
was born on 27th august 1991...
recently has just finished my foundation level of studies in kolej mara kulim
has a very deep passion in aircraft things...
i love to read,love to think, love to make friends...
i love to analyze people's characters...and love to observe different kind of behaviors...
so much more good in giving advices and love to accept advices as well...
i am not single...i already have my partner...
she is cute! fabulous! nice! caring! so much pretty as well...and, the most important thing is...i know that she cares n loves me damn much!
hurm..
i am the last child of my family... but sorry, i am not a spoil brat!
huhu...i love to be independent, to stand on my own foot without burdening others...
guys, i really hate to wait and to be waited as well...
so,do not wait for me...ever!!!
kind of a good counselor to my friends, siblings and my relatives...
but you u know what?? even counselors can't conduct their life that well...
just like barbers right? can anyone tell me which barber can cut their own hair??

so...that is all 4 now i think...brief n compact intro...heh...k, take care guys...
have a nice day ahead!

2 comments:

  1. yup, i totally agreed! eniwei, may i add smtg? it not really relate to this article but still, i think it can be so meaningfull to any relationship between humans beings.
    "love is all about looking da good in people and if can do it, and do that consistently, our own hapiness is guaranteed."
    hv a nice day evryone..^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks 4 da response...
    well, its just not all about looking da good in people...but along da way to create a good love relationship, u might find lots of weaknesses of ur mates...so, do ur bit to correct n guide them buddy...have a nice day ahead!!

    ReplyDelete