Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cerita Coklat Cadbury...















hi people! lots of love to those who read this through...
may Allah bless each n everyone of u for each n every single thing u do...
guys,
there is a saying said that, a friend in need is a friend indeed...
n some even agreed that friends are 2 souls in a single body...
just, i bet that no one can deny that friends are crucial for us to lead our life better...just like me who never doubt to admit that friends are part of my life.

i met a new friend few days ago...
i first text him in the first place,to start off a friendship that i would expect to last long...yet so far, everything was just like heaven..haha...
i handed him off a bar of chocolate during our first met. a symbol of a new friendship is just about to begin.
our first talk was like dull. most, we were just like surrounded by subdued silence that seemed hard for us to break into laughter. questions were uttered, in a way of introducing ourselves to know each other better,but some questions were just can't be answered. that night was cold. it went raining but it wasn't that heavy. but still, capable of making me feeling damn cold.

i just hope that it is a non-mistake for me for having this.plus, i am not hoping for anything just it's more than enough if i may own a friend that willingly to share all the laughter and tears with me...to be by my side when needed or not. to correct mistakes and to happily being friends to me as well...and, can just accept me for whoever i am...
for him, if he read this through unintentionally, i would like to express my greatest thanks and grateful to him as being dare to make friends with me. one thing that i can be sure of is, u will never b regret to have me s your friend. insyAllah...

p/s: those chocs and white roses are specially dedicated to him... my bluemoon man... :p

till next writing, salamunalaikum...
~musafir kerdil~

6 comments:

  1. haha...yup. bluemoon man...cm twilight x? tp twilight new moon la...nie bluemoon...ahakz

    ReplyDelete
  2. bluemoon man.. adeh.. seram bunyi tu

    ReplyDelete
  3. sape bluemoon man??- tomklong

    ReplyDelete
  4. oit...haha. tk, 2 la...kalau hebat cr la sape bluemoon man tu...gudluck~

    ReplyDelete