Wednesday, June 8, 2011

090606 (>_<)

Allah has set up everything beautifully for me and you. On this very memorable date, ever since the last 5 years, every each and single thing happened between us was really unforgettable. I was suffocating terribly in this dream world because of being failed to pay Allah his love in return. I was hanged breathless. SubhanAllah, He had wake me up from this long sweet dream. And I am so much grateful for that. I was drowning in this world helplessly my dear, but Alhamdulillah, by the time I turn back to Him, He is always there for me. Let us work this together into His path. I am indeed wanting of having the love for you because of Allah. Because this war needs us to stand and fight and we have to win this. insyAllah



Our hands are beautiful. I'm afraid to hold them close, now. cause if one day we are meant to be together, I promise you I will hold them tight till Jannah. Your hijab is wonderful, I couldn't even see a hair of yours. But i promise you, if we are meant to be together, my secrets will be yours to keep, and yours will be mine to keep. insyAllah

Patience is virtue, dear. When the right time comes, if Allah wills it, nothing will get in the way. (Quoting someone), "Anda mendapat syurga sebelum kahwin, Allah swt akan tarik syurga lepas kahwin". So, do it right, get His blessings, then a happily-ever after will be ours, insyaAllah. And in Islam, it is not "till death do us part", it is "till we meet again in Jannah". Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment