Tuesday, May 24, 2011

sepahit peria

i taught myself of how not to be so much distracted with the things going on and off my life. i taught myself how to be strong and patience. i taught myself how to think maturely. i taught myself how to behave with people. and just i taught the same things when people do come to me seeking for an opinion. i'm saying words that i believe in. and i have faith in what do i believe in life. like seriously, life is a no playing tool thingy. life is a war n we should win over this fair war. life is hardships, obstacles, challenges and full of unexpected surprises. DO prepare for them.
hey people, gaining opinions is an additional knowledge. seeking advices is an extravagant evaluation. why the hell on earth did u ask for opinions and advices if u were not actually even wanted to take those into considerations? FAKERS! admit it dumb ass! damn it! don't try to fool me 'coz i'm much better than u yourself. don't u ever try to role a play in front of me 'coz i'm a better actor than u. sorry. but i have been much suffering with ur IRRATIONAL actions. if u may blindly follow ur emotions without even thinking of what do it effects towards others, so why can't i do the same? grunts!!! i'm sorry, but i 'dah telan bnyk sgt sndr2'. n u don't even realize that urself. i'm making my way damn hard to be a good fren indeed to others, n i'm doing the same for ALL the friends that i own. EVERYONE. i'm putting my life in often making choices condition, whereas u wouldn't even care for that. i value all my frens around me. but do u? i love all my frens around me. but do u? hell yeah! u do, LOVE with an empty soul. sorry, but u have to realize that the real root of this disaster is within urself dude. 'kalau org xske kite,so mesti lah kite yg bermasalah,kan?' n u have to CHANGE it at instant. suits urself into the ambience u live in. if u r expecting people to suit accordingly to what u need, it won't NEVER be happened. never! n i swear that i've been telling u this like thousands times n yet, it makes u a hard way to understand. take the mistakes as lessons. life is too short to commit all the mistakes urself. so learn from others' mistakes. but remember this very ONE thing, mistakes r not meant to be repeated. it is to be learnt and improved. i heart u with my soul pal. jgn la buat aku kecewa lagi. sumpah SENTAP. take a good care of urself. pen off! Assalamualaikum.

u know what made me this strong? Allah gives me the feelings of love with SOUL. i heart my friends with all my might. 'coz hatred never matters to me at all. n u r lacking of this. goodluck!

2 comments:

  1. whoa! aku tidak tahu siapa anda maksudkan
    tetapi lepas habis baca aku rasa ingin tepuk tangan dan menjerit tanpa tujuan. HAHA
    HEBAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. insyAllah tulisan tu sbb nak buat org tu sedar. =) and, i made it. alhamdulillah...

    ReplyDelete