Thursday, September 9, 2010

this is what we called LIFE!

for every now n then, life changes, either for betterment or even worse. it is us who decides. ryte?
haish~ its me, a 19 years and passed half a month boy who is still in a tough journey to find myself. honestly, i just couldn't justify myself enough. i'm still running into the right path of my life, looking for sincerity and certainty of mine and others. i often get confused by the behaviors of the people around me. are they really them? or they r trying to faking themselves and pulling my leg very hardly...? but never mind, it is me...a friend in need yet a friend indeed. no worries dudes, i will be always willing to be a friend of yours. hey guys, it is just that i really want u to be straight n honest. that is it. u give me that, it is just more than enough to own a beautiful friendship ahead. agree? =)

2 more days to go. 11sept 2010 would be the day. my second month at MIMET. so, just wanna tell a bit about my life there. the pass 2 months, sorts of interesting, meeting up new people that came with variety of weird attitudes. some were like childish, n some were like parenthood. amazing uh? 29years old man is taking up his degree here. may Allah bless his effort and grant his wish of becoming a degree holder. amin~ haha. that was fun, new places, newbies, new friends... but just, it felt sucks to be freshies, with all blowing-head chocking throat rules and regulations. 4 God's sake. i hate those moments. nevertheless, it somehow taught me how to act and behave better in the future. lalalala. =p going 4 betterment.insyAllah

hey, my roomate, Arif! Muhamad Arif bin Mohd Azali. the one n only roomate that i have along this semester. i'm planning to be his roomie along the way in MIMET if and only if, he wanted the same. no forcing! but just hoping so...because i do enjoy being his roomate. we r kind of sharing everything that we have, stories, problems, foods, drinks, clothes, perfumes, breads, cakes, n sorts.haha. it is a give and take condition (win-win situation,right?) =p we live in peace and harmony. yet, there are things that need to be improved though, but i prefer to make it silence n remains s p&c between us. roomies! i hope that he may be my guidance to improve myself and been better. do tell me whenever i commit mistakes. no harm, because that just fit me well. =) happy eid beloved roomate.

n guys, there are 2 spots in MIMET that i love to spend my time at. which are the slipway, and the rooftop. frankly speaking, i just love the ambience there. cool, calm n comforting. that is my moonlightstarshinecoolingwind moment. really enjoy that alone. =) n somehow loneliness teaches me how to appreciate love, generously given, deeply appreciated. MIMET is fun. damn! real fun... may it retains so 4 me to enjoy the rest my 4 years of degree there. =p

friends, love u all,
thanks 4 da happiness that we kind of always share.
thanks 4 da laughters that we kind of always spend together.
thanks 4 da tears that we kind of always hide from each other.
thanks 4 da loves that we kind of always own forever.

because these r how a friendship shimmers,
through advices and cares,
through loves and shares...

No comments:

Post a Comment